Perfecto! Create your lists to make life easier 🙂
You can achieve anything if you set the steps to get there - and offload worries with LISTS LISTS LISTS
Links to helpful apps & articles:
- 🧠 The psychology of the to-do list – why your brain loves ordered tasks
- How to Actually Get Sh!t Done With a To-Do List
- MotiSpark favs ✨
- Schedule scheduling because writing the lists is the 🔑 part! Start messy giant lists - don't stress. Just spend the time to refine them until they make sense. Plan your time when you're quiet and relaxed and then let robot schedule brain do them later.
- Because the lists themselves are so🔑, try different ways to write them...dump everything onto a mindmap
- Make tasks so SPECIFIC they seem easy - break down big into tasks that a simple robot can understand.
- You are the boss (of you!)
We love paper because ✍️ science shows how writing is better than typing/using screens...but apps can be helpful.
Start messy giant lists -write down all your stresses and goals. Then refine into lists....
Plan your time when you're relaxed and then go on auto-pilot to do them later.
Tips & links to worksheets
- Break goals down into items that take less than 1 hour (or schedule no more than 1 hour at a time.) Worksheet here.
- If a task feels to hard to start, break it down into smaller steps. Eg., 'practice guitar' can be 'practice beginning of a song' for 10 minutes.
- Be flexible and kind to yourself...and protect time for tasks - turn off your phone.
📜Behavioral-activation List 3 activities you enjoy. Then list 3 responsibilities you need to take care of. Do 1 of each everyday and rate how you feel after...feels freakishly good! Download worksheet here.
You can achieve anything if you set the steps to get there📍🏆
Everyonce in awhile, go big picture and do a mindmap exercise.